Table of Contents
- #1 What areas do you serve?
- #2 What types of martial arts do you offer?
- #3 How much does it cost?
- #4 Is Martial Arts good for kids?
- #5 What age is to old to start martial arts?
- #6 Do you offer family discounts?
- #7 What style of martial art is best for me?
- #8 Do I have to make an appointment or can I just come watch a class?
- #9 What if I wanted to join more than one style in your school do I get a discount?
- What areas do you serve?#1 We are located in SW metro MN, serving the tri cities of Chaska, Carver, Chanhassen, and surrounding cities and areas (Shakopee, Waconia, Prior Lake, Eden Prarie, Minnetonka, Victoria, Jordon, Excelsior, and Laketown to name some).
- What types of martial arts do you offer?#2 We offer training in TaeKwonDo, Kunge Fu, Hapkido, Kumdo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Tai Chi, with martial arts weapons training and weekly sparring classes included. We are an MMA school.
- How much does it cost?#3 The price varies from style to style. But the cost is generally less then a cable bill. Please check out our currents SPECIALS. If you would like to know more please contact us.
- Is Martial Arts good for kids?#4 Martial arts are excellent for kids. It helps improve focus, it helps teach discipline and respect, and helps burn excess energy. It’s is important for children to learn self defense for self protection. And remember, it is great exercise and lots of fun!
- What age is too old to start martial arts?#5 You are never too old to start martial arts training. Our Supreme Grand Master the founder of modern Taekwondo is in his 90′s and is still practicing Taekwondo today. We understand that adults are not usually as flexible as children and everyone has different fitness levels. We adjust your training to your fitness and ability level (understanding your limitations), working to improving and increasing your physical condition and martial arts skills. We train beginners and challenge experts.
- Do you offer family discounts?#6 Yes we do. Martial arts is great for all the members of the family from younger to older ages. A discount is applied for each additional person, with larger discount applied with more family members joining.
- What style of martial art is best for me?#7 We offer 6 styles of martial arts. Please come in and speak to one of our instructors and we will answer any questions to help you choose what style is best for you.
- Do I have to make an appointment or can I just come watch a class?#8 No appointment is needed and walk-ins are welcome. Check our schedule for class times. If you want to watch classes, we have viewing areas and our instructors will be available for you to answer any questions you have. If you do want to speak to someone in private please feel free to make an appointment (952) 466-2787 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- What if I wanted to join more than one style in your school do I get a discount?#9 Yes you do get discounts if you join more than 1 style at our school. MMA students are welcome. We offer a diverse range of martial arts from striking to ground fighting and weapons training.